Monday, August 12, 2013

Lagoon... It's What Fun Is

Friday... which was also my birthday started out with breakfast at Denny's. Chris was going to make me breakfast but we didn't have anything to make breakfast with haha. I also got a "Certificate" for a pair of running shoes.


Karen and Guenther (aka Grandma and Grandpa) took us all to Lagoon. It was such a fun day. The kids loved it and so did we!

We thought Brooklyn would be big enough to go on at least the white roller coaster but she was too short by one inch... I think she was a little disappointed. Hopefully she'll be able to go by next year. She loves the fast rides and thankfully there are lots of fun rides for middle age kids like her. Gavin loved all the rides too. There was this dragon ride we took the kids on and it goes really fast in a circle and I was a little worried after we got on it that Gavin wouldn't be okay but he loved it and wanted to get back on when we got off. I was quite surprised. 

It was such a fun and exhausting day. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for taking us!

Gavin riding the "fishy"
All three munchkins on the whale ride.
I think even Brooklyn loved this ride.
I love the look on Brooklyn's face. :)

All smiles :D
Gavin rode the spaceship while Brooklyn and Eva rode the Ladybug ride.
Gavin "ready" with his hands in the air.

I wish these pictures weren't so dark... still cute though.
On the ship ride... once again Gavin is "ready"
Proof I was there :)
I was so worried he was going to smash his fingers... thankfully he was more interested in "driving and ringing the bell once the boats started moving.
I was telling Brooklyn I have a picture of her driving a boat when she was around Gavin's age too. So cute. I can't believe she was ever that little.
Grandma took the kids on the merry-go-round.
Dinner time.

I took Gavin on a few smaller rides while Daddy took Brooklyn on some of the bigger kid rides.
Trying to get a picture on the roller coaster is hard.
Love the employee photo bomb.
It was a fabulous way to spend my birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Your family is so cute, and you are looking SO skinny! I hope you had a awesome Birthday!

    ReplyDelete