Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

My best friend Amy is such an amazing crafter/homemaker. She is always doing too much for me and my kids. But... this time I couldn't object.....

She made me an adult size baby blanket and it's so soft on one side and has different squares of fabric on the other side and I absolutely love it. I was looking at the blanket last night and there is a owl square of the same fabric she used for Gavin's baby quilt and an Elvis square because he's Amy's favorite and and Shrek and Mickey Mouse and I love it all!

Thank you Amy for my wonderful blanket. The kids wanted to use it last night and I wouldn't share. I told them I wanted to at least use it myself first before they took it.

She even put her own special tag on the blanket!

Could this be any cooler? You should all be jealous.


No comments:

Post a Comment