Monday, August 6, 2012

Saturday... Marathon day 8/4

Saturday the kids decided to wake up super early. We cleaned up the house and then we did finger paints (we sort of copied Paul and Paige and this girl). We had a lot of fun. Chris took his finger painting very seriously. We all had paint everywhere. Luckily the paint came off really easily. I think we'll have to do this again.
See what I mean about Chris taking his painting seriously?


Brooklyn the artist.


Seriously.... Could he be any cuter? I think not!


 Saturday night we went to my work Summer Party at the Bee's game. We had so much fun. Even thought the kids were both extremely tired and I was worried the entire time that Gavin was going to throw something at the CEO who was sitting right in front of us during the game. I really enjoy these summer parties at the Bee's games. I remember going to our first one with Brooklyn when she wasn't much bigger than Gavin is and now she's a big girl!







1 comment: