Monday, August 6, 2012

Picture Post

Gavin thinks his sister is so funny and laughs harder for her than anyone else.

Gavin is climbing all over everything and getting into everything. It's amazing how quickly everything changes.

For Chris's 29th birthday we had everyone over for a bbq.

Oh how I will miss this gummy smile.

So close!

Gavin does not like the grass at all. If you put him on the grass he holds his legs up so they don't touch. Or if you stand him on the grass he will only have one foot on the grass and won't move. It's so cute and funny.

Someone was a tired baby.

A lot of times when I get up in the morning the boys snuggle in bed while I get ready. Love my boys.

Gavin wearing Brooklyn's tutu as a hat :)

Having fun at the Gateway.

Can you tell they're related? :)

He was sick when this picture was taken. I don't like when he's sick but I sure do enjoy the snuggles I get when he is.

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of him trying to sit in his chair. So cute, but he is growing so fast he might have to get a "big kid" chair soon :)

    ReplyDelete