Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July July July... Where Has The Time Gone?

It seems weird not to post my workouts... I almost like posting them. It helps me push a little bit harder if I know anyone is going to see it. I'm still trying to figure out if there is a July challenge I want to do. I have found a few picture a day challenges but blah...

Gavin had a rough first night back home which means we had a rough night too. He slept with us most of the night which means we didn't. I didn't run yesterday. I didn't drag myself out of bed and I didn't go last night either. It's always such a bummer when I miss my workout. I know I feel so much better when I workout.

I did get up and go this morning. I so wanted to sleep in but I didn't. My run this morning felt hard. I felt sluggish. My legs feel tight.... I need to stretch more.

I have been looking at races for a while. I have been wanting to do a race I just don't really know anyone that would want to do it with me.... and I'm a chicken and feel dumb running by myself in a race. Especially because I know I wouldn't be running to win I would just be running to finish. I found a race in Provo the day after my birthday that might be fun but I dunno we'll see.

I'm so excited we'll have our other little munchkin for most of the month of July. I hope she doesn't get too bored being at our house.... and I'm really worried about what we're going to feed her. She is such a picky eater but is always hungry. I guess we'll see how this goes haha. We have lots of fun things to do this summer. Hopefully she'll have a blast.

I seriously need to work on my planning. I do too many things last minute.... it probably doesn't help that I get awesome ideas on pinterest way to close to different holidays to actually attempt them all. Maybe next year I'll have a 4th of July party. lol (yeah right)
 
I am so glad this little guy is home. I missed him so much.
I even missed his dirty looks.
I just have to say.. I know we were only gone for a few days but I swear this guy grew while we were gone. You blink and they're all grown!
His favorite shirt is his Superman onesie. He found it in the dirty clothes yesterday and insisted I put it on him over his other shirt. He is so funny.
My festive nails for the 4th. When my Mom came on Monday she had flags on her toes so I copied her. They're not perfect but they're fun and didn't take too long surprisingly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment