Friday, May 17, 2013

A Favorite Photo of Yourself and Why

Day 17
In looking through my pictures I have discovered that I really like pictures of myself best when there are other people in the pictures too. I couldn't pick just one so here are a few of my favorites...
This picture was taken after going to Women's conference a few years ago. I really liked my hair.. I'm thinking about doing it like this again.
I love this picture. It was also taken a few years ago on a  Daddy date night I crashed. I think part of the reason I love this picture is that I'm with one of my favorite people.
We are so funny. I love this picture with my stister. I feel like this is a pretty good picture of our relationship.

Waiting for the frontrunner with my little man.
Funny how almost all the pictures I like the most I have short hair. I'm not sure if it's just because I have short hair most of the time or if it's really because I just like my hair better short.

I like pictures of me that remind me of places I've been and with people I love.... it doesn't hurt when my hair, makeup, skin and smile look pretty great too ;)

1 comment: