Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Things You're Most Afraid Of.

Day 7:
This is a jumping spider! So gross! (Picture found here)
I am really afraid of bugs and spiders. Spiders are disgusting and they bite you and I can't tell the deadly spiders from the non deadly spiders. When I was young my mom thought it was funny when she found fuzz balls to pretend like they were bugs and scare me. (I may or may not have tried this one with my kids) I'm getting a little better and will even sometimes kill a spider if I'm the only one at home that can kill it. Mostly because I don't want to find that spider somewhere later. Yuck!

I do have to mention that I'm glad I don't live somewhere with scorpions... well at least I've never seen any around here... because scorpions seem a million times worse then spiders.

On a completely different note...

I am a worrier, I always have been. My biggest fear is losing those I love. I remember babysitting my little sister and laying in bed thinking it was really late and my parents weren't home yet. As soon as I heard sirens I had made up in my mind that it was because my parents had been in an accident and they were dead. I remember laying in bed crying because I knew they had been in some horrific accident. Which they hadn't and they did come home thankfully. I am such a worrier. I feel bad for my kids because who knows what kind of crazy I will be by the time they're old enough to go and do things on their own. haha

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, I hope you didn't post this because I got bit by something yesterday :) I still don't know what it was, but it really hurts. Keep your kids away from the spiders.

    ReplyDelete