Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Piece of Advice

Day 8:

A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.

My piece of advice for you today is to please get off your phone when someone is helping you. I know there are extenuating circumstances but that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm thinking that most of the time your conversation can wait while you go through the check out stand at Target or through the drive thru at McDonald's.... And maybe if your phone call is really that important maybe you could wait to checkout until it's over. I'm pretty sure the cashier will appreciate it.

Just be polite. Do what Barney taught us.... say Please and Thank you because "they're the magic words."

1 comment:

  1. I would like to add.... Notice when others are kind. Say thank you, and let them know you appreciate them. :) I love day 8

    ReplyDelete