Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rant About Something.

Day 22

Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel.

I know there is a time to clip your fingernails but at church, in the temple, in a meeting or similar situations are not it. It drives me crazy when I'm sitting in church listening to a talk and I start hearing "clip.... clip.... clip".

Um no.

I could understand if something happened and you had one little hang nail that needed fixing right away... but even then I think I would recommend leaving the chapel and going into the bathroom.

And then I start picturing those nail clippings flying around, possibly hitting other people and then being left on the floor or on the pew.... which is so disgusting. No one wants to clean up your nail clippings!

In high school I cleaned an office and there was one person that would leave their nail clippings on the floor of their office and the vacuum cleaner would have a hard time picking them up. (insert disgusted face)

Basically clipping your nails is a private matter. I don't want to hear you clipping your nails at church or in the temple or a meeting.... and for goodness sake clean up after yourself or make things easy and clip them into the garbage can.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment