Monday, May 20, 2013

Five of Your Favorite Blogs and What you Love About Them.

Day 19

I figured I'd go back and make up for yesterday and share some blog love :) (And yes I know I posted six not five.)

I do feel like I need to mention that I have several friend bloggers that have private blogs that I love to follow but posting those here wouldn't be much fun since you wouldn't be able to read them.

Take Off With Katie This blog is written by a southern stay at home mom and wife of a pilot. She has two kids. I love the ideas and crafts she shares and she is a great decorator. She is real and sometimes she is funny but she is also clean. I've actually followed her for a long time and she's one of the few bloggers that still blogs that I first started following.

pink pistachio logoPink pistachio is a great blog. She is always wearing the cutest clothes and has such a great sense of style. She has amazing pictures for everything and has two super cute boys. She posts some cute crafts and gives advice on everything from hair to making treats for your puppy.

The Diva Dish  is written by Arielle who is also the Mom of two. She blogs about being healthy and natural. She is funny and gives great advice on getting your kids to eat healthy things. (How to be a sneaky mommy :)

Abby over at Twist Me Pretty shares great hair tutorials. Even though my hair isn't long enough to do a lot of them I've still gotten some great advice over there.

Classy Cosmetics Jen is a Mom and an amazing makeup artist. I love that she mixes the makeup she uses and shows how you can use drugstore makeup too. (I tried to grab her button but it wouldn't let me.) She has lots of great tutorials and is so cute.

Love Chugs is a blog I found recently. She was involved in a giveaway with Twist me Pretty. She shared her No-Poo routine and I've really thought about trying it. I would love her long beautiful hair. She shares some great mom moments and I love her pictures.

Pictures are a big thing to me. I love to read blogs but I love them even more when they have pretty pictures.
I forgot one of my very favorite blogs. Nienie Dialogues by Stephanie who is a truly amazing woman. She was in a plane accident a few years back and has over come so much. She has some great ideas for crafting and activities with kids. I highly recommend reading her book... Heaven Is Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment