Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A List of Links to Your Favorite Posts in your Archives

I first want to mention that Gavin had his doctor appointment yesterday and he's grown 2.3 inches. He is 31.5 inches and 21.9 lbs. He is in the 16th percentile for height and 4th percentile for weight. I really think he's lost a little weight in the last few days. He's still a little guy but I am so grateful he has grown.

Day 21

I feel like this topic is a little boring for everyone else. But I love looking though my old posts and seeing different things we've done and how our family has changed.

Our Wedding
Bridals
I love pictures from our wedding and I love that I made everyone hike up Ensign Peak for Bridals. I think they turned out beautiful. 

Brooklyn on the Bus
Disneyland and California

We had so much fun at Disneyland and Brooklyn was so excited about everything the whole time. She is such a cute, sweet girl. 

13 Weeks I love this post because it has the very first pictures of my little man. I remember how I felt that first time seeing our sweet Gavin. It was love at first sight :)

Family Pictures
I love our family pictures. Like I said in one of my last posts I love pretty pictures. I love my family too!

Easter Wreaths
Birdy Treats
Circus Birthday
Brooklyn's Birthday Cake (apparently I can't spell)
Valentines
Etched Casserole Dishes
floral nails
Beehive Birthday Cake
The long list above are some of my favorite posts because they are some of the crafts I have done. I don't craft as often as I would like but I do like when I get the chance to be crafty and make something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment