Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ten Things That Make You Really Happy

Day 14:


1. My family.
 2. Playing the Piano. I don't get to do this very often since we don't have a piano but I try to sit down and play for a while whenever we go to my parents house.

3. Nail Polish. I love all the fun different colors and how easy it is to change if you want a different color.


 4. How I feel after I go for a good run. Running is difficult with a toddler but it's great when I actually get to go and I always feel better after.


5. Doing crafty things.
6. Snuggles and Kisses from my little man. He can be really stingy with his loves some times so I savor the ones I get.
 7. Getting my hair done.

8. Helping someone or just doing something for someone else. I learned growing up that if you're not feeling great about yourself to help someone else... to find someone to serve. If you stop focusing on yourself and help someone else you'll often feel better about yourself.  Sometimes I wonder if that's why being a mom is so rewarding... because you give so much of yourself.

9. Going out... Going to dinner or a movie or swimming or to the park or doing something to get out of the house.

10. Going to the Temple.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm going to add one more...  #11 Baby Bums... don't you just want to pinch those cheeks? 


1 comment:

  1. Jess, I had no idea you could play the piano, that's so awesome!
    PS I love that baby bum too... :)

    ReplyDelete