Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gavin's First Sleepover

Monday night we left Gavin and Mimi and Baka (Grandpa)'s house. Mimi has been wanting Gavin to spend the night ever since he was born but I am a crazy mom and have a hard time being away from the little guy. I decided I needed to let him go spend time and Mimi and Grandpa's house. 

They had lots of fun.

I think night was the hardest time for everyone. Gavin seems to have a hard time any time we are away from home over night. I wasn't too surprised to find out he had a hard time. Other then that they had tons of fun. Gavin enjoyed pancakes and waffles and playing with his cousin Chan. My mom said Chan was very nice and helpful with Gavin. We are so glad he was such a big helper.

They also went to the Air Force Museum but forgot the camera in the car. (Boooo... Oh well, next time.)

We all survived and I think we all quite enjoyed it. Thanks Grandpa and Mimi!

Here are the pictures they took


 

No comments:

Post a Comment