Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day One of Juneathon

One of my friends mentioned on her blog that she was going to do Juneathon. I looked it up and you run and blog every day in June. I decided to give it a go. (Except I'm not going to run on Sundays)

This morning Gavin woke up and was talking in his bed around six. I wasn't planning on getting up that early but decided I might as well get up and get started with my day. I got up and headed out the door for my run.

I've been wanting to try this big loop by my house but wasn't sure how far it was but decided to try it out since I had the time. I also left my laptop at work this weekend and I wanted to log the info from my run before Monday so I decided to try using the Nike + app again. The app was acting weird and after going a mile and a half or so I decided to turn on my nike+ sport band. I'm glad I did. I ran another four miles and my app deleted my run. Such a bummer. So according to Nike my run will look like it was only 4 miles.

My knees are bothering me. They don't bother me when I'm running but going up and down stairs and bending down is hard. I'm hoping this goes away soon.

#Juneathon miles today - 5.5
#Juneathon miles in total - 5.5

(I'll have to add the Juneathon logo Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment