Friday, June 21, 2013

City Creek

Thursday after work Mimi, Gavin and I headed up to Salt Lake to meet up with Becky and the girls. (I feel bad I didn't get any pictures with them :( Fail)

We met the girls at Sephora... don't you just love that store? I love looking around at all the fun makeup. My Sister Amanda used to work at Sephora and she gave me a ton of stuff so it's not like I really need anything. (Not that I don't still want stuff... who could ever have too much makeup right? )

While Miss Rebecca and Mimi talked the rest of us browsed the stores. Gavin got so excited when he saw the water so I knew we would have to go back before we left. We looked at Anthropology at all their clothes and super cute home decor that is way out of my price range lol.

After we got done window shopping everyone headed over to The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory which just so happened to be right next to the splash pad. Gavin didn't want to go in by himself at first. He had so much fun and loves the water. He was so upset when we had to leave. He also had lots of fun watching the little birds.

Water!
Watching the Birds
Laying on the ground

I seriously don't know what I did without this sunshine in my life. I love him so much.


In the way of Juneathon... it has not been a good week. I have been sick off and on all week and mornings have been particularly bad (and no it's not morning sickness). I'm planning on running after work today and will run again tomorrow. I have a feeling it's going to be a slow couple of days getting back into things. I know it will feel good once it's done though. 

1 comment:

  1. No kidding... what did any of us do without that little sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete