Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Picnic in the Park and Juneathon

It's Lehi Roundup time. Last night was the Picnic in the Park and Lehi Idol. We had lots of fun running around, playing with the balloon, watching all the kids and listening to the great music. 

My run yesterday was short. I only ran a mile but I tried to push it a little faster then I normally go. It was a nice quick run.

This morning I went for a 3.5 run with (my guess is) around a 10' pace. I don't know for sure because my nike+ stopped working again. I think it's getting ready to go out for good with how much more frequently this has been happening. blah! Other then that my run was good. 


I have been running on a treadmill more lately. I got a free two week trial to a gym by my house. I really like how close it is and that it really hasn't been overly busy any time I've gone. I don't however care for how small it is. Or the fact that it costs just as much as a bigger gym but doesn't have classes or some other things you would find at a bigger gym or the local rec center. I still wish they would build a Planet Fitness by my house... you can't beat ten dollars a month.

Juneathon miles yesterday - 1
Juneathon miles today - 3.5
Juneathon miles in total - 58

No comments:

Post a Comment