Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Juneathon Day 4

Day 4 called for 4 miles.

Day 2 of my eye twitching. Gosh it's annoying.

It was a beautiful morning for a run! I had made plans for my mom to get up with me this morning so I couldn't sleep in. I'm glad I didn't sleep in too. It wasn't windy and it was a little chilly but perfect for running. 

So close to being back in the 9's.
I remember thinking my mom was crazy for getting up early and exercising but now that I have kids it just makes sense. I've actually started to like it. I might change my mind once it's dark in the morning again but for now it's nice and I love seeing the sun rise over the valley.... it's beautiful.


On top of everything I also find that when I get up and run in the morning I'm surprisingly less tired throughout the day. I did feel a little tired yesterday when I got home from work and snuggled with my little guy but I wasn't as ready for a nap (no I didn't take one) as I would have been had I not gone for a run.

Yesterday was filled with lots of fun things. My mothers day present came, Gavin got a water table (haven't actually tried it with water yet) and we finally got a soccer ball... and some water guns. We also BBQ'd hamburgers and had corn on the cob. Gavin seemed to like the corn until we sat him down in his highchair to eat it and then he wasn't interested.


Gavin is obsessed with the little superhero and other character stuffed animals at Target. I didn't even see them when we passed but Gavin did. Of course we had to go back and take "Man" (Superman) with us for a ride. Super man should feel lucky he even got a kiss and with this kid those are rare to come by.


I also did a trial run of sidewalk chalk paint. I have something in mind of what I want to do but I want to make sure it doesn't stain the cement or something first before we go all crazy :) 


Juneathon miles today - 4.1
Juneathon miles in total - 12.6 (this part of a mile is driving me crazy)



No comments:

Post a Comment