Friday, June 21, 2013

Tri Polar Bear at Velour

Wednesday Chris's band Tri Polar Bear performed with Sarah Degraw and No Sleep at Velour in Provo. It was a great show and they had a pretty good turnout. They even got to sign a bunch of stickers for people. Those people will be glad they have those stickers when Tri Polar Bear becomes famous :)

I hadn't been to Velour before and it is a fun/interesting/unique venue. The people working were all really nice and I though the girl running the sound did an excellent job. They also have so many interesting pieces of art it seemed very... eclectic. Like I said it was a great venue and hopefully the guys will get to play there again. (The air conditioning was also a big plus.) The guys were also super excited that their friends from the band Sugar Glyder were able to come watch them perform.. even though they were unable to play together this trip. Chris from Sugar Glyder even helped the guys set everything up... super nice.

Please excuse my poor photography skills... I really need to learn how to use our new(ish) camera. 

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't you tell me about this!!!!! We still want to come to a show, let me know next time.
    They look great.

    ReplyDelete