Monday, June 3, 2013

Juneathon Day 3

It was so hard to get up thismorning (yes I made it one word on purpose). Gavin woke up in the night and was up for a couple of hours just talking and just wanted to be up. I on the other hand kept looking at the clock thinking I could get just three more hours... then two more hours of sleep if I went to sleep right that second. Well it didn't happen, so yeah, it was hard to get out of bed. I slept in an extra half an hour but then got up knowing if I didn't run this morning I probably wouldn't run. It's supposed to be super hot today and running when it's super hot is not my favorite. 
My view thismorning.
Today's run was windy. I keep telling myself I should get extra credit for running uphill against the wind but I don't want to lose credit for running down that same hill with the wind. I like to run in a loop. To me it is just not fun to run and then have to stop and turn around. I feel much better if I make a loop. 

I haven't figured out how to post my run to my blog... but I did tweet it and post it on my fb. I went 3 miles in 31:47 with a 10'25" mile pace. 

My knees are feeling better too. I think taking the day off yesterday helped a ton. 

We had a nice laid back kind of weekend. I rode with my mom to drop the kids off a few hours away and we stopped on our way back at the roping benefit they had for Jared. When I got home Chris had picked up the house and vacuumed and moped the floor. Could a girl get anymore lucky?... the answer is yes... see picture below :)

Roping event for Jared.
Chris rubbing my aching feet and legs.
Aren't they so cute?
Josh the Knight in Shining Armor.
Josh is always such a good sport to play with the little kids.

Juneathon miles today - 3
Juneathon miles in total - 8.5

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are doing Juneathon too! And already up to 8-1/2 miles is pretty awesome.

    Are you on dailymile? You should join if you aren't.

    ReplyDelete