Friday, June 7, 2013

Juneathon Days 6 & 7

I spoke too soon yesterday because my eye started twitching again. But Gavin did sleep through the night last night... that is definitely a plus :)

Day 6

I've decided I like running in the morning better than running in the evening. Yesterdays run was rough. I forgot my earbuds, it was warmer then it is in the morning when I go and it was windy. So my evening run was rough all around.
Warm but not too warm. I don't know how people run in warmer climates.
Not too shabby.
Came across this little guy on my run. I'm so glad I didn't find him in my yard. Yuck!

Gavin played a game with Daddy last night where every time Daddy would get up from the couch Gavin would hurry over and get in his spot. When Daddy would see he would come back and pretend to be mad that Gavin was in his seat and Gavin just laughed and laughed and laughed.
Day 7

My legs felt like lead today. I went for a short run. I figured I didn't want to go too far since there wasn't that much time in between my run this morning and my run last night. All in all it was a pretty good run. I'm glad it was a short one.
See that? I'm in the nines... high nines, but still... I'll take it.
The beginning of my run. I love where I live.
I'm sure someday these fields will be gone but for now I love them.
One of my favorite parts of my run... The End.
Juneathon miles Thursday - 4.0
Juneathon miles today - 2.5
Juneathon miles in total - 21.6



No comments:

Post a Comment